I - PCNC Board and By-Laws
THE PANTERA CLUB OF NORTHERN CALIFORNIA, INC.
The principal office of The Pantera Club of Northern California, hereafter referred to as PCNC, is hereby fixed and located at the treasurer’s residence:
136 Lighthouse Way
Vacaville, CA 95688
The Board of Directors is hereby granted full power and authority to change said principal office from one location to another in the State of California. The address of said principal office and any such change shall be noted by the Secretary in the space provided above, but shall not be considered an amendment of these by-laws.
Read more: PCNC By-Laws
PANTERA OWNERS CLUB OF AMERICA
ARTICLE I PURPOSE
The purpose of the Pantera Owners Club of America (POCA) is to:
(1) encourage the formation of local DeTomaso Product Clubs anywhere there is enough interest in the marque.
(2) to encourage the preservation of DeTomaso products,
(3) to maintain good relationships with other marque organizations,
(4) to act as a the disseminator of knowledge about the marque to POCA members through its publications,
(5) to assist POCA Chapters with the planning and running of events, the putting out of their publications.
Read more: POCA By-Laws
The current POCA Board of Directors is here.